LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Talented Time Travelers in Focus #17


Let's take a tripback in timeand revisit some of the talented travelers from last week's Time Travel Thursday party.


Even the most mundane piece of furniture can be made to look marvelous with the right makeover magic.

Fellow NC native, Emily @ Durham Drawl, and her helpful hubby, proved it so with this thrift store score.


Want a leg up on creating frugal holiday decor?  Go visit Stephanie @ Full of Great Ideas to see the light.


Esther @ Fleur Cottage knows how to transform even the ugliest duckling into a beautiful swan.

This gorgeous mirror trio is just one case in point.


Yum-my!!! 
We can thank Shannon @ Delectalicious for this delectably delicious hot chocolate recipethat will keep us running to our freezers, all season long.

Nope!  That wasn't a misprint.  Go check it out to see what I mean.


My hat's off to all who have already begun decorating for Thanksgiving.

At the rate things are going around here, the turkey might be the only holiday-themed item on my table this year.  ; )

Kathy @ Krafty Kat has definitely gotten a jump start on the holiday.

The sentiment wrapped around her framed picture is a reminder of what Thanksgiving is all about.


Mary @ Lavender and Linen brought a number of her outdoor items in to foil Mr. Jack Frost.

Good thing for us!  Take a look at one of the gorgeous vignettes she was able to create with it.

Bea-u-ti-ful!

And, as always, great job, Time Travelers!

See you next week.

5 comments:

  1. Nice post and images!

    Kisses and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for featuring my mirrors - it was a nice surprise! thanks for hosting this so faithfully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very surprised to see my fall vignette featured! What a nice compliment!

    Thank you again for hosting! Hugs!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous.

    Thanks agin for hosting. I'm sure it must be a lot of hard work and I really appreciate that you make time to comment.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz, I absolutely love this blog! I scrolled down and you had me at antique ironstone! Can't wait to come back and catch up. You're in my Reader now so I'm looking forward to your new posts as well. Thanks so much for stopping by Nouveau Stitch. It's so fun to make new blogging friends!

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.