LIFE AT THE COTTAGE

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Talented Time Travelers in Focus #9


BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE DETAILS FOR ALL THREE NEW LINKY PARTIES HERE AT THE COTTAGE!

And now it's time to take a peek at some of the talented travelers who took the trip for Time Travel Thursday last week.


Lindy @ Cottage Hill knew just what to do to add vintage charm to her new curio cabinet.  Perfect touch, Lindy!


We all love those super special finds from HomeGoods, and when I first saw this sweet, little work of art, that's where I thought it came from.  But, it's actually the creation of Kristi @ Cutting Above.  HomeGoods has nothing on you, Kristi!

By the way, you need to go check out the cool giveaway @ Cutting Above!


Olivia @ Olivia's Romantic Home desperately wanted a fireplacesomething every cozy home needs.  She came up with a solution that is utterly romantic!


We bloggers are a crafty lot.  We see something we likebut can't necessarily justify the cost to buy itso we create our own version of it.

That's exactly what Shannon @ Shannon Makes Stuff did with this super cool subway art panel. 

Want one?  Go check out Shannon's tutorial.


Lamps can be a big decorating expense when purchased new.  But talented time travelers like Melody @ Big Doll's Boomtown see past the outdated offerings at Goodwill and update their purchases with passion.


As a collector of vintage ephemera, I'm always looking for ways to display my treasures and keep them protected at the same time.  Vintage and Cottage had a great solution with this memo board.


Are you as ready to say goodbye to the sweltering summer heat as I am? 

Well, Amanda @ The Penny Parlor is helping to set the mood for fall with her terrific little transformation.  You must check this piece out to see its state before she gave it her TLC.

And that's it for another week.

As always, great job, Time Travelers!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nice feature. I'm linking up to all your parties and following as well!
    Love you blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All lovely ideas! I especially loved the gold dresser re-do. The handles are genius.

    Warm blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picks. I especially like the mustard dresser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, your blog is wonderful:))
    Thanks for visit my blog, I am your newest follower too.
    I am linking up to your parties.
    Have a great weekend, hugs Biljana

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a small world in deed! We will be back in May, will you be doing the show then? Hope so maybe we can hook up this time! Thanks for stopping by and realizing who I was. Have a great weekend!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Liz, thank you for stopping by my blog. I love the idea of a time-travellers feature! I'm following your blog too!
    Ashley

    b.t.w It's good to know that someone agrees with me about the summer heat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my memo board. what a pleasant surprise that was to see.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun linky! Such a cool, unique theme. Thanks for stopping and telling me about them. Come back anytime! Thanks for the follow, following back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to comment.